|By Jim Bruene on December 10, 1997 3:20 PM | Comments|
Just in Time Solutions
JITS demonstrates the power of the billing statement as a cross-selling device.
For what it’s worth, Just in Time Solutions has the best looking bill presentment demo at www.justintime.com/ib/demo/frames.html . If you want to demonstrate the power of an electronically presented bill, this is the one to show. It includes advanced functions such as:
- effective cross-selling for telecom services
- comparisons to previous bills
- explanations of phone services currently being used
- reverse number look-up on phone numbers to see who you called.
The services section of the Just in Time Solutions mock-up not only describes exactly what the user currently subscribes to, but makes adding new services as easy as checking a box. That’s how to sell on the Web.
Most Recent Posts:
- Treating Loan Applicants with Respect - Oct 23, 2014
- Apple Pay Works (Duh), But it's No Starbucks (Yet) - Oct 21, 2014
- Banks Gear Up (or not) for Upcoming Apple Pay Release - Oct 14, 2014