|By Jim Bruene on December 18, 2006 3:01 PM | Comments|
While doing a little end-of-year cleaning, I came across these screenshots from November. They are from Google's cache of BancorpSouth's <bancorpsouth.com> website on Oct. 22, 2006. The pages are no longer available online.
They detail the bank's efforts to recruit 400 volunteers to test mobile banking from their Cingular cellphones. This is the program engineered by Firethorn Mobile (see previous post here.)
The first page below explains the trial, and the second page is the application required to participate. To be eligible, customers had to meet the following requirements:
- Be BancorpSouth online banking customers
- Be current Cingular Wireless customers
- Use a Motorola V-series or SLVR phone
- Have Internet access from this wireless phone
Participants who completed all three surveys doing the 4- to 6-week trial were to receive a $100 Visa gift card.
See the screenshots below for more details (click to enlarge).
Main BancorpSouth explanation of the mobile banking trial (click to enlarge)
Application to participate (click to enlarge)
Most Recent Posts:
- Announcing FinovateEurope 2015 (February 10-11 in London) -- Buy your ticket early to save big and lock in your seat! - May 14, 2014
- New OBR Published: Mobile Account Opening - May 13, 2014
- FinovateSpring 2014 Best of Show Winners - May 01, 2014