|By Jim Bruene on December 5, 2006 11:10 AM | Comments (1)|
Since its September launch, Your Credit Advisor <yourcreditadvisor.com> has posted several trendy lists to attract traffic to its credit card application portal. The latest entry, "Top 25 Web 2.0 Apps for Money, Finance, and Investment."
The article includes helpful summaries of each site's capabilities. It's a good jumping-off point to do a little outside-the-box thinking about Web-based finance (see also, Online Banking Report #135/136, "How to Web-2.0 your Online Banking").
This list includes:
- Two loan sites: Zopa and Prosper (see previous coverage here)
- Six personal finances sites: Three we've covered: Dimewise, foonance, ioweyou (see our previous coverage here) and three new entrants: NetworthIQ, MedBillManager and Wesabe, a fascinating social money site we'll cover later this week
- Five real estate sites: Homethinking, iiProperty, Rentometer (owned by iiProperty), Trulia, and Zillow (see our Zillow coverage here)
- Two miscellaneous sites: PayScale, cFares
- Ten investment sites: BullPoo, Motley Fool's CAPS, DigStock, FeelingBullish, GStock, MoneyTwins (foreign currency), SaneBull, StockTickr, WikiFinancial
Most Recent Posts:
- Fintech Funding Bubble? - Mar 26, 2014